How to get rid of pet odor in the carpet? OR How can I remove dog urine odor from carpet or upholstery? If these are your questions that keep rolling in your mind, then here are the solutions. This blog covers all the essential steps required to make a homemade pet odor neutralizer.
Being a pet parent, you may know how messy it becomes when a dog or cat moves here and there in your home. They leave behind small hairs, dander or urine stains on your carpet and upholstery. Therefore, regular cleaning is very important.
If you are a newbie with no knowledge and skill to remove pet odor from your carpet, then below mentioned is the guideline for you. There are few simple steps to follow for creating homemade odor neutralizer.
Steps To Create Homemade Pet Odor Neutralizer – A Total Lifesaver!
Your wait to create a homemade odor neutralizer ends here with these simple steps. This natural odor neutralizer is to remove pet urine odor and can work on multiple types of carpet that are a low and high pile.
Ingredients You Need:
- 1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1 cup distilled or filtered water
- Spray bottle
- Paper towel or rag
- Vacuum (optional)
Steps To Follow:
- To create DIY odor eliminator take 1 cup of filtered water and 1 cup of apple cider vinegar in the spray bottle. Shake the mixture well and spot test it on a carpet or upholstery.
- Spray this mixture on the odor-filled area and let it settle on your carpet for 5-10 minutes.
- Make the use of dry white hand cloth or rug to blot away excess water from the spot area.
- Let the area dry. It is very important that your carpet dry properly to avoid damage while having excellent results.
- Repeat these steps until you get the carpet smell amazing with no hints of pet odor.
For Quality and Assured Pet Odor Removal Results, Contact here!
Having years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry, Xtreme Cleaning ensures to get rid of home odors efficiently. We provide both dry and steam cleaning for all carpets. Our team of pet odor removers will even you provide you various tips, tricks and guide you more on homemade pet odor neutralizer. So, the next time when you want to remove that pee smell out of your carpet and remove pet stains, then contact us at 760-613-8546.